TATTOO STUDIO POLICIES
– WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE FOR ANY REASON.
– We only tattoo people 18 years of age or older, with valid STATE or GOVERNMENT issued I.D.
– You are required to have a valid STATE or GOVERNMENT issued I.D. for ALL SERVICES offered.
– You must be 18 years of age or older to get a tattoo on your own. If you are under the age of 18, you must have a parent or legal guardian with you. The guardian must have a state or government-issued I.D., and the minor must have some form of photo I.D., as well as a birth certificate (this does not include any scanned copies or photos. You must bring the actual documents).
– We will NOT perform any tattoo on persons we suspect of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
-Due to space limitations, no more than one guest per person getting service can be in the studio; this also takes away our focus due to external things that may be happening.
– CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO or AREA OF WORK. Leave them at home. We believe our working place, for children, especially crying babies, are distracting, and a tattoo studio CAN be a dangerous environment for a bored child of any age. We know kids love to run around and have fun. But in a place where we are working there is blood and needles, also biohazard, do we not consider that something safe for kids. Because we know kids love touching things. So there are absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
Keep in mind, the more we’re paying attention to your baby, toddler, or teenager, the less of our focus your tattoo is getting. Besides, we’ve all got potty mouths. If you know you’re going to be coming by to get tattooed, make sure you arrange childcare ahead of time. Or if your wife is going to take care of it while you getting tattooed is fine.
– Please DO NOT take pictures OR MAKE USE of the artwork in our portfolios or social media accounts TO POST IT ON YOUR SHOP OR SOCIAL MEDIA WITHOUT GIVING CREDIT TO THE CREATOR.
– Spectators may take PHOTOS OR VIDEO ONLY with both the artist’s and the client’s permission.
– Feel free to bring in pictures for reference or inspiration. However, we do not duplicate other people’s tattoos.
– NO PETS ALLOWED, We don’t think is very clean to have a dog around a place that should be a sterile environment. Honestly is not sanitary. So please leave it at home don’t bring it to the studio.
– If you have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before getting tattooed. Be sure to tell the artist of these conditions or any medications you may be on.
– Due to the possible risks involved, we will not tattoo pregnant women.
– We will NOT do any gang-affiliated, racist, or drug-related tattoos.
WHAT TO DO THE DAY OF YOUR TATTOO
– EAT A BIG MEAL BEFOREHAND
– DRINK A LOT OF WATER
– AVOID ALCOHOL THE DAY BEFORE AND OF
– DON’T TAKE ANY PAINKILLERS (BLOOD THINNERS = MORE BLOOD = MORE DIFFICULT TATTOO)
– DON’T TAKE ANY ILLICIT DRUGS
– PACK A DRINK (NON-ALCOHOLIC), A PHONE CHARGER, AND CASH FOR YOUR TIP
– WEAR DEODORANT; DON’T DO USE YOURSELF IN PERFUME OR COLOGNE. YOU DON’T WANT THE ARTIST RUSHING BECAUSE THEY CAN’T STAND THE SMELL.
– DRESS COMFORTABLY AND IN DARK COLORS TO AVOID INK/BLOOD STAINS IN SPECIAL THIS GOES FOR GIRLS THAT LIKE TO SHOW UP WITH FANCY OR WHITE CLOTHES