Book an Appointment
With Joan Zuniga Tattoos
Book an Appointment or Free Consultation
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND DON’T MAKE A DEPOSIT TILL WE HAVE ALL THE DETAILS.
We do only custom work and specialize in black and grey realism tattoos. We take on some other styles sometimes, but we give preference to custom realism tattoos. I will only take on customers who allow me to totally control the tattoo design based on their concept or idea. The more freedom and creativity, the best your tattoo will be, and the more motivated I will get. Tattooing is an art, so you must trust the artist you choose. Please read the info I need and be patient; we will try to get back to you asap. I will respond if I m interested, passing, or suggest you another artist that can satisfy your needs.
- Fill the form with your name, email, and phone number. And a description of the tattoo idea or concept you are looking to get done.
- Attach some images one or two for the tattoo idea or concept you are looking to get. Reference pictures of similar tattoos or artwork you may find you will like for your tattoo.
- Attach a picture of the body placement you are planning for your tattoo.
- After you submit all the info on the form below, we can have a phone consultation. After we receive your email, we will try to back to you the soon as possible. Please be patient; sometimes, we get multiple clients’ requests, allowing at least 24 to 48 hours for a response.
- After we review your inquiry if it is something we are interested in and can help you. We will proceed with your appointment set up. You will need to make a nonrefundable deposit of $300 through PayPal or some of the other payment options we have available. We can take your deposit payment on Cashapp, Zelle, Square App for all types of credit and debit cards. This deposit covers the cost of designing your Custom Tattoo and counts toward the final price of your tattoo. The deposit can be made as “Family & Friends” via PayPal to [email protected]
All deposits and transactions are non-refundable. You must be 18 years of age or older to book an appointment. Please, be sure to send an email to alert the artist once the deposit is been made. Cancellations or rescheduling are required at least 48 hours in advance. Any cancellations or changes less than 48 hours in advance will forfeit all deposits.
Remember, communication is crucial for ensuring the best possible services.
Book A Free Consultation or a Tattoo Appointment
Tattoo Appointment FAQ
Thanks for reading the frequently asked questions for a tattoo appointment. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us!